News In Our School
- LEAD talent show will be held May 24 at 7 p.m. in the auditorium.
- Congratulations to the girls' softball team for their Missota Conference Championship.
- Congratulations to Alex Schmid who won two golf conference meets this last week. She is the first girls' golfer to win a conference meet in Shakopee history.
- Congratulations to Neil Johnson, Girls Softball Coach, for his 500th win on May 14th.
- Final Exam Schedule for the end of the year.
- Senior Awards Program, May 28th, at 7 p.m.
- Last day of classes for SENIORS is May 31st.
- Last day of classes for Sophomores and Juniors is June 4th.
- Graduation is Saturday, June 8th, at 6 p.m.
- Senior Class Meeting Information--ALL Seniors Need to Know.
- Congratulations Krista McCullough for receiving the "Best in Show" at the Art Fair held at the high school.
- Congratulations to the Boys' Tennis Team for winning the Missota Conference Championship for the first time.
- Congratulations to Maria Hauger who was named the Shakopee High School 2013 Athena Award winner.
- Grades from May 6th will be used in determining this year's SHARP award recipients.
- Memorial fund established for Shakopee student.
- Attention Parents & Guardians - If you have changed your phone number or e-mail address recently, please call our school to ensure this information is listed correctly in our records. If your e-mail address has a spam blocker, please set up your system to allow our e-mails to be received. Thank you.
- Shakopee High School Renaissance - Recognition Survey.
- Check out the new Web site for Dollars For Scholars
- Students’ have the new ability to check out a laptop (Chromebook). Complete a request form.
- The Saber Shop is now closed until September. Thank you for your support this year.
- Shakopee High School's production of Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" was among 56 Minnesota high school fall productions honored by the Hennepin Theatre Trust's 2012-2013 SpotLight Musical Theatre Program. Schools and participating students will be honored at the 8th Annual SpotLight Showcase on June 3 at the Minneapolis Orpheum Theatre.
- Parents: Information on Parent Advisory Group for 2012-2013
- 2012/2013 District Calendar
- 2013/2014 District Calendar
Map to Shakopee High School
Enter to Learn -- Leave to Serve
100 17th Avenue West
Shakopee, MN 55379
Phone: (952) 496-5152
Fax: (952) 496-5155
Attendance Line: (952) 496-5153